DUSTIN HARDER’S PRAIRIE SOUL
ANNOUNCE WESTERN CANADIAN
HITTIN’ THE ROADS HARDER - GO HARD ER GO HOME 2017 TOUR
Dustin Harder's Prairie Soul Blues Band announces the 2017 Western Canada Tour, November and December with dates across Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC and the Yukon.
ALBUM RELEASE DUSTIN HARDER’S PRAIRIE SOUL OUT NOW
“What keeps him suspended above the more commonplace 12-bar dudes is his ability to create a stylish guitar tone that evokes the masterful attitude of cats like former Fleetwood Mac-er Peter Green, and that alone is a rarity."
- Jeff Monk, Winnipeg Free Press
From the Prairies to the Northern Lights, Dustin Harder sings to the souls of audiences with his lightning guitar riffs and eloquent lyrics crafted over 20 years. Winning awards, recognition and accolades, he brings his Métis roots to the table, and listeners' feet to the dance floor.
Performing with Dustin are drummer Patrick Singh and bassist Adam Cripps as well as a raft of talented friends who will meet up with him in the communities he visits.
This fall, Dustin and his Prairie Soul Band is touring some 40 towns and cities throughout northern and western Canada. This tour is an opportunity for audiences to hear tracks from his current album, now set for release.
It is also an opportunity to follow along on their adventures, using the hashtag #PrairieSoul2017 on Twitter and Instagram. Along with the grueling tour schedule, he will be driving the brand new permanent highway, doing the Polar Bear dive, and talking to the people and artists he meets on his way.
“I am excited to be sharing my music with thousands of fans throughout the west. Bringing my prairie roots to new audiences is what propels me to grow and build my repertoire” says Dustin.
The complete schedule as committed to date is attached.
For interviews, images or information, please contact:
Winnipeg, MB – August 16, 2016 – Winnipeg, Manitoba’s Dustin Harder is a proud, intrepid Métis singer/songwriter with strong Manitoba roots that fearlessly chases his dreams with songs to reflect his adventures. Dustin Harder’s hard-hitting guitar riffs of rockin’ prairie soul roots and blues and smooth vocals deliver this dusty blues outfit their singer/songwriter in a tightly packaged album release. Dustin Harder’s album, Prairie Soul, is set for release on September 2nd, 2016 at the kickoff in Kenora, ON, and then traveling west to British Columbia.
Dustin Harder has been hard at work with the release of his self titled album that reflects his prairie roots and his travels through northern and western Canada. This album, with a release in 2016 as a compilation of original songs that were recorded in various studios in Winnipeg, MB. The quality of Dustin’s work garnered him spots on the National Aboriginal Top 40 Countdown over the past few years, and is no stranger to generating hits that collect accolades and attention.
Dustin Harder and his team have been hard at work ensuring his album gets a full proper release. “Dustin Harder’s Prairie Soul”, is an album that gutturally explores truths that Dustin has had to come to terms with on the subjects of love, relationships and his musical career as well as the therapeutic healing process of his musical journey. Dustin shines on lead vocals and guitar with the accompaniment of a variety of Winnipeg musicians. Tracks like "Miss You" delve into actions of love and unwavering support accompanied by Canadian Blues Harp Extraordinaire Harpdog Brown. While the bright "Killin Time” is a strong, progressive tune with latin and indie undertones. The soft lyrics of "Can't Give Up On Your Love" are layered by dynamic yet diverse percussive elements of Disco era rock and a pop style memorable chorus.
The band will get you up and moving. Be sure to take in their dynamic high energy show when Dustin Harder’s Prairie Soul is near you!
- Sept 9- Many Fest: Winnipeg, MB
- Sept 16 - Altona Hotel: Altona, MB
- Sept 22/23 - TBA
- Sept 29/30 - Royal Canadian Legion: Inuvik, NWT
- Oct 4 - Jarvis Street Saloon: Whitehorse, Yukon
- Oct 6 - Dan's Pub: Nelson, BC
- Oct 7 - Chances Casino: Dawson Creek, BC
- Oct 8 - Historic Rolla Pub: Rolla, BC
- Oct 12 - Royal Canadian Legion: Jasper, AB
- Oct 13 - LB's Pub: St Albert, AB
- Oct 20 - Grand River Saloon: Athabasca, AB
- Oct 21 - Lac Labiche, AB
- Oct 25-29 - Blues on Whyte: Edmonton, AB
- Oct 31 - The Slice: Lethbridge, AB
- Nov 2 - The Root: Llloyminster, AB
- Nov 3-4 - The Blues Can: Calgary, AB
- Nov 6-8 - Buds on Broadway: Saskatoon, SK
- Nov 9 - International Beer Haus: Red Deer, AB
- Nov 10-11 - Blackfald's Inn: Blackfald, AB
- Nov 15 - Lorenzo's: Enderby, BC
- Nov 16 - Record CIty: Vernon, BC
- Nov 17-18 - Merritt Desert Inn: Merritt, BC
- Nov 19 - Fairview Pub: Vancouver, BC
- Nov 20 - Duncan Showroom: Duncan, BC
- Nov 23 - Cumberland Hotel: Cumberland, BC
- Nov 24 - Historic Dewdney Pub - Church of the Blues: Mission, BC
- Nov 25 - Jane's Chop Shop Black: Nelson, BC
- Nov 27-29 - Royal on Baker: Nelson, BC
- Dec 1 - Boomers: Rocky Mountain House, BC
"Versatility is like personality: It goes a long way. It goes even farther when you have both, like this eclectic outfit led by singer/songwriter-guitarist Dustin Harder."
- Darryl Sterdan, Winnipeg Sun